vanisleva.com Forum Index vanisleva.com
ViVa's pilot forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Flash chat

If have joined the forum but haven't yet been activated

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    vanisleva.com Forum Index -> New forum members
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ken
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:34 pm    Post subject: If have joined the forum but haven't yet been activated Reply with quote

Because of the huge number of spam bots we get, it has been very difficult to separate the real users from the spammers. So if you want to join the forum, please follow the links to join, then send me a message at admin@vanisleva.com and tell me the user name you chose and a couple of lines about your interest in flight sim, just so I can tell you are a real person - I don't need your autobiography, just one or two lines! Then I will activate you manually. Hopefully this will allow us to weed out the spammers and add new forum members. Please note that you don't have to do this if you have already been activated.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    vanisleva.com Forum Index -> New forum members All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: